Principle of operation:
1. Preparation of sludge - send a dry mixture into the mixer and water treatment.
2. The formation of a plasterboard. The process is fully automatic.
3. Plaster is fed to the lower cardboard, a special device wraps the edge of the cardboard and the necessary lateral edge is formed. The top cardboard is rolled up with a retaining drum at the required thickness of the sheet.
4. Rolling the edge of the sheet. The process is fully automatic. Gypsum composition quickly hardens, in this state the sheet can easily be cut to pieces. To cut the sheets down to size. Cutting produces by guillotine.
5. Drying of sheets. The cut sheets are automatically transferred to the roller conveyor, which transports the sheets to the drying chamber by changing the slope. The operation of the six-tier dryer is also automated.
6. Drying mode should be selected so that the moisture content of the sheet at the output was 5...7%.
7. Approximate temperature levels in the drying chamber: heating up to 350°C, at the output of the chamber 100 ° C.
8. Automatic warehousing and palletizing.